cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved lines not staying on phone

tbkpalmers
Listener

We are converting to Zoom using Polycom phones.  We were trying to use the save a line feature.  When we save the contact it shows on the display and works but the next morning it is gone.  Has anyone experienced this and how can we fix it.

Thanks for the help!

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi!

Are you setting the Line Keys directly on the phone, or in the Zoom Web Portal?  From my experience with our Yealink phones, the Line Keys need to be set up through the Zoom Web Portal under Personal > Phone > Settings or Admin > Phone System Management > Users & Rooms > User > User Settings. The phones get refreshed as part of auto provisioning and updates, which is scheduled generally at night.

I hope this helps!
Craig

Craig

View solution in original post

tbkpalmers
Listener

Thanks.  We were using the phone.  We just set them up through the web portal.  crossing our fingers.

FORE-Craig

You’re welcome! 🤞 An added bonus of doing it on the web portal is that you can set it up on one phone and then export it (up at the top), and re-import the same key settings to other phones. 

Craig

FORE-Craig

PPS: Be aware that the line keys don’t show up in the Zoom apps on the computer or mobile phone.

Craig

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig

Hi!

Are you setting the Line Keys directly on the phone, or in the Zoom Web Portal?  From my experience with our Yealink phones, the Line Keys need to be set up through the Zoom Web Portal under Personal > Phone > Settings or Admin > Phone System Management > Users & Rooms > User > User Settings. The phones get refreshed as part of auto provisioning and updates, which is scheduled generally at night.

I hope this helps!
Craig

Craig

tbkpalmers
Listener

Thanks.  We were using the phone.  We just set them up through the web portal.  crossing our fingers.

FORE-Craig

You’re welcome! 🤞 An added bonus of doing it on the web portal is that you can set it up on one phone and then export it (up at the top), and re-import the same key settings to other phones. 

Craig

FORE-Craig

PPS: Be aware that the line keys don’t show up in the Zoom apps on the computer or mobile phone.

Craig