cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Ring!

christtian
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello everyone! 👋🏼 Welcome to our Zoom Phone Community page, we are so excited to have you here! 📞

It doesn't matter if you are a Zoom Phone expert or if you are just getting started, this space is built for you, by you! We are here to help you and we want to engage with you and answer all your questions.

A few things to note:

1. There is no such thing as a silly question, if you have a question, ask! Delivering happiness is the core of what we do.
  2. If you are brand new to Zoom Phone, trust me, our recorded training sessions will give you a great deal of knowledge. And the best thing is, you can watch them anytime it suits you!
  3. Step by step guides? We've got you!
  4. Last, but not least - please be respectful to one another, we are all here to learn together.

A little bit more about myself: my name is Christtian and I have been a Customer Success Manager at Zoom since 2018, currently based in Sydney, Australia 🌊🐨. I won't be here all alone and you will definitely see a few other Zoomies (this is how we call ourselves) poking around the forum to help answer your questions.

To get us going, why don't you go ahead and leave a comment with an answer to my question: What is your favourite Zoom Phone feature?

3 REPLIES 3

Rory_Todd
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hey all!

Just saw this question from Christtian and had to jump in- I LOVE the Elevate to Meeting function within Zoom Phone! I use it several times a day, and it's been a great tool as my team continues to keep culture at the forefront!

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Rory_Todd have you ever used it to escalate to a meeting on a Zoom Room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBuXTPPcwi4

Kind Regards,
Ted

christtian
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@Rory_Todd @ted Yes! Very good ones indeed! I must say, though, call flip is still my favourite!