cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly phone personal directory sync with zoom personal contact

uh-yrc
Listener

we are testing zoom phone to replace our pbx. We have a list of frequently dialed numbers that our staff uses, and we have a few die-hard phone users. Is there a way to get those numbers into the desk phone? I have tried external contacts but it seems that it is not supported on the phone. by the way, our phone is Poly VVX400. 

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uh-yrc
Listener

IP-Man

Thank you. I found the feature and it shows up on our phone. Now, I remember to reboot the phone after making changes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@uh-yrc , this appears to be doable by using the internal company directory.

Please see below supported models and notes with regards to using Company Directory.

Company directory search

Company directory search is supported on these models:

Notes:

• The Zoom Phone admin must re-sync desk phones for the contacts directory to appear. Alternatively, phone users can re-sync their desk phone by manually rebooting it.
  • Refer to the quick start guides for Poly or Yealink if you need help using the company directory.
  • If company directory search isn't working, make sure to open outbound port 390.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

uh-yrc
Listener

IP-Man

Thank you. I found the feature and it shows up on our phone. Now, I remember to reboot the phone after making changes.

IP-Man

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!