cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly VVX Config Page

RCIP_IT
Listener

Hi There,

I'm having an issue where once our phones are provisioned to Zoom I can no longer access their config page. We are using VVX150, 250, and 450 as well as a few d230. All with the same results. Once provisioned the config page is inaccessible. Seems the phones are refusing the connection. 

I'm trying to find a feature with the config page to remove the need to press send after dialing a phone number. I think I know how to do this if I could access the config page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

And you have the Web Interface option turned ON in the Phone System Management > Company Info > Settings (Desk Phone)? See attachment. Just checking all of the bases. 😊 

Craig

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig

Hi there,

I'm not familiar with the Poly phones, we have all Yealinks. There's nothing that I'm aware of on setup side that controls this. This is just a stab in the dark, but have you attempted to connect to them via a browser using HTTPS?

I hope that helps!

Craig

Yes I have tried HTTPS. The Poly phones we have require HTTPS except the d230.

FORE-Craig

And you have the Web Interface option turned ON in the Phone System Management > Company Info > Settings (Desk Phone)? See attachment. Just checking all of the bases. 😊 

Craig

That was the issue. Thanks for your help again. Never thought that would be an option within Zoom and it's in an odd spot.

FORE-Craig

You're welcome! It is in a rather odd spot.

It's really a good idea to go through all of the settings in the Zoom Web Portal. There are some gems! It's not always obvious what they might do, but usually the support site documentation explains them. You will find that options are added, renamed and sometimes moved; I highly suggest following the Release Notes.

Craig