cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly Rove B2 keeps disconnecting from Zoom

Steve3510
Listener

We have a Poly Rove B2 / 30 that has a problem staying connected to Zoom.  If we reboot the B2 base most times we are able to make phone calls.  But after a period of time it appears to disconnect from Zoom and we just get a busy signal if we try to dial out.  I have verified the B2 base is still connected to the network as I am able to log into it's web page.  I am not sure what to look for in the SIP logs or SYSLogs to see when it is disconnected.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

3 REPLIES 3

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Here is how to capture Poly logs to dig into the issue.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026128032-Exporting-logs-and-config-files-Poly-

Also, I recommend setting up an alert, so you can notified if a phone goes offline. See screenshot:

sachinzoom_0-1677284886512.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

The problem I see if they logs are really short, maybe a few minutes.  The problem i am having is it will work when I reboot, and then sometime later the phone will stop working.  The base station is still accessible, so it is not losing network connectivity.

sachinzoom

Hi @Steve3510 

Just checking that your base firmware is on the latest version and you are not controlling the upgrade ?

sachinzoom_0-1677628811222.png