cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly Obi 302 - using multiple POTS ports

Boyan
Attendee

Hi everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has figured out how to use Poly Obi 302's multiple POTS ports? I have several of these and they work just fine using LINE-1 but I see that there's another POTS port there: LINE-2 so I was curious if someone has successfully assigned an extension and/or DID to LINE-2 and if yes - how did you do it?

Also any licensing implications to be aware of? Obviously to get the Obi provisioned on Zoom a device license will be used but what about the ports themselves?

Thank you

Boyan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Boyan 

You can create a common area first and then configure the two lines. See sample screenshots:

sachinzoom_0-1682377439917.png

Then under Settings -> desk phone, Click on the ATA:

Make sure you assign it two extensions and then the two ports will be used. You can check under Ports and positions. 

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Add the extra port 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

sachinzoom

Hi @Boyan 

You can create a common area first and then configure the two lines. See sample screenshots:

sachinzoom_0-1682377439917.png

Then under Settings -> desk phone, Click on the ATA:

Make sure you assign it two extensions and then the two ports will be used. You can check under Ports and positions. 

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Add the extra port