cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone settings for internal calls

mtavani
Listener

Is there a way to set our internal phones/extensions to allow to call each other outside normal business hours? Once our normal business hours end, we are unable to call each other.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @mtavani 

If all of your calls come through Auto Receptionists, or Call Queues (not through Direct Numbers to the Users), it is possible by not setting Business Hours at the User-level, otherwise there isn't a way to do it.

I agree, there should be an option for this. You can submit a Enhancement Feature Request at https://zoom.us/feed 

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

enielsen
Participant

Do you need to have specific business hours on the user extensions rather than 24x7?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mtavani suggest looking into the discussion Receiving calls outside set business hours and let me know if that helps you answer your discussion! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

FORE-Craig

Hi @mtavani 

If all of your calls come through Auto Receptionists, or Call Queues (not through Direct Numbers to the Users), it is possible by not setting Business Hours at the User-level, otherwise there isn't a way to do it.

I agree, there should be an option for this. You can submit a Enhancement Feature Request at https://zoom.us/feed 

I hope that helps!

Craig

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you!

FORE-Craig

You're welcome!

Craig

enielsen
Participant

Do you need to have specific business hours on the user extensions rather than 24x7?

That makes sense! Thank you.