cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Ave
Listener

Hi there - 

When we log into Zoom to use the phone / receive calls we are suddenly having issues. If we try to make a call we get  'Not connected. Attempting to reconnect' message. This has happened all of a sudden this week. How would we go about diagnosing? if you phone our number it also says the number you have called is not recognised. 

7 REPLIES 7

ATimcoe
Listener

Having the same problem. Can't make calls.

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Ave 

The recommendation is to logout of your zoom app and then reconnect. That should fix any temporary issues caused by network etc.

Hope that helps

KHartley
Listener

@sachinzoom 
This DOESN"T help. We are having to sign out and back in constantly. We would like more information on WHY Zoom Phone is disconnecting within Zoom Client. And it seems to happen more often now with newest version 5.16.2 (22807) We have reloaded the application, still same issue. 

sachinzoom

Hi @KHartley 

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried submitting a ticket ? Here is the article to follow:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6425534341261-Sending-a-Zoom-Phone-problem-report

The other suggestion I have is to try out the new connectivity tool for Zoom phone, when issues occur:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12997935825293-Zoom-Network-Connectivity-Tool#h_01H41TQ1JR...

Hope that helps

Yes.. I have reported the issue.. for 3 versions back including the newest one. We have ZoomCleaned the PC. We have reinstalled the Zoom Client, and still.. from time to time, the Phone part of the Client.. just drops (No Connection). This happens with Wifi (home), Wifi (Work), Hot Spot appliances. We have to constantly - Log out and Back into Zoom - or reboot the PC - and in extreme cases.. reboot the router. And then after a while.. still disconnects the phone (can't dial out). I am still working through a ticket, but it is slow going and they have not been helpful. I just decided to ask here to see if their are others having this issue. 

Experiencing the exact same issue with an employee of ours. Did you see error code 4102503 at all or come across any solutions? This is seeming to be a firewall issue.

AMart317
Listener

I am currently in Italy and having the same issue ~ can meet via Video but calls only sporadically.  Get the same error messages.  Support has been no help. So frustrating.