cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone SMS cloud contacts

blanger
Listener

When I linked my cloud contacts to Zoom phone/SMS, I selected Read access only.  I'd now like to modify to read/write permission.   Is that possible?   Alternatively - can I bulk delete my these contacts and reconnect contacts with read/write permission.   thank you   

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

You're welcome!

There isn't a refresh button or menu item. When you quit and relaunch the Zoom desktop app though, the Cloud Contacts for Google will refresh from the Google server and you should no longer see the three records for your wife. 😊 

Craig

View solution in original post

Thank you again, Craig.   You know you're stuff!!    Cheers 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig

Hi!

You can modify the permissions to your Cloud Contacts linked to Zoom on the Zoom web portal under your Profile (bottom of page) at https://zoom.us/profile. Click the Configure link adjacent to your email address shown. 😊 

I hope that helps!

If this resolves your question, please mark this message as the Solution, so that others searching for the same issue will be able to find it. Thanks!

Craig

blanger
Listener

Hi Craig - That step indeed worked.  Thank you. 

Maybe I misreading the problem.  When I first linked Z Phone/SMS to my Google contacts - I saw three (3) contacts for my wife.   I consolidated those 3 records to one (1).  However, when I search using SMS - I still see 3 records.  

Is it necessary to refresh...or should these changes be reflected in the Zoom app 

thanks again  

FORE-Craig

You're welcome!

There isn't a refresh button or menu item. When you quit and relaunch the Zoom desktop app though, the Cloud Contacts for Google will refresh from the Google server and you should no longer see the three records for your wife. 😊 

Craig

Thank you again, Craig.   You know you're stuff!!    Cheers 

FORE-Craig

You're so welcome! 😊 

Craig