cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-Man Business - Change Voicemail

pgckc
Listener

Hi

One man business here - got the Auto Reception (ex 101) routing calls to the one users (100). 

How do i change the voicemail greeting? My only option appears to be 'Default' and there isnt an EDIT option per the documentation. 

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Participant

Are you the user at that extension or do you have  Zoom Phone admin privileges? I'm guessing that you don't have permission to edit that user's extension settings as I can't think of any other reason one would not be seeing the Edit button.

Hmm, in Account Management/Account Settings/Zoom Phone, is Personal Audio Library enabled? I could see that being disabled keeping you from customizing a user's voicemail message....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

enielsen
Participant

Are you the user at that extension or do you have  Zoom Phone admin privileges? I'm guessing that you don't have permission to edit that user's extension settings as I can't think of any other reason one would not be seeing the Edit button.

Hmm, in Account Management/Account Settings/Zoom Phone, is Personal Audio Library enabled? I could see that being disabled keeping you from customizing a user's voicemail message....

hmm - not sure if my reply actually got saved - but that was the solution - the Personal Audio Library was NOT enabled. Once it was enabled - i was able to do everything!!!

thanks for the prompt response and the answer!