cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non riesco ad importare i contatti

daniele_segreto
Listener

Salve ragazzi,

ieri ho scaricato Zoom e ho provato ad importare i contatti dalla mia rubrica, ma quando inserisco il mio numero di cellulare spunta una finestra che dice <<Fornisci il numero di telefono corretto>>.

Il numero di telefono è corretto ovviamente, è possibile magari che il sistema lo veda collegato ad un altro mio account Google, con il quale ho fatto accesso automatico tempo fa? Se si, in che modo posso risolvere? Anche se, su quell'account anche spunta il numero, quindi magari non è nemmeno quello il problema, anzi... quando faccio la procedura con quello, mi dice la stessa identica cosa.

Quindi, in che modo è possibile risolvere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Daniele,

Are you talking about the Zoom app on your computer, or the Zoom app on your mobile phone?

Craig

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig

Hello Daniele,

Normally when you connect your Google email account contacts to Zoom it prompts your for your Google email address, not your phone number.

I would suggest going to "My Account" on the http://zoom.us webpage and login. Click "Profile" at the top of the column on the left, scroll all the way down to the bottom where you will see "Calendar and Contacts Integration". Click "Configure" and you should see a prompt to log into your Google email account, and then  a prompt to authorize the connection of your contacts and calendar events.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Craig

Craig

Ok fatto, integrazione calendario e contatti eseguita, ma non ho ancora nessun contatto nella sezione "i miei contatti". 🤔

Altre possibili soluzioni?

FORE-Craig

Hi Daniele,

Are you talking about the Zoom app on your computer, or the Zoom app on your mobile phone?

Craig

Cellulare! 📱

FORE-Craig

Is the problem resolved? If not, this may help:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032308211-Viewing-phone-contacts-in-the-Zoom-mobile-app

I only have experience with the iPhone for this.

Good luck!

Craig