cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple company administration?

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Is anyone here a reseller or have the need to help manage various company's systems for phone and/or meetings?  It seems a single email cannot be attached to more than one company at a time.  So, how you are all doing it?  Screen share with the customer is less than ideal in most cases.  Email aliases for each client seems a possible work around.  I hope Zoom is giving consideration around this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RajanB
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi BrandonS

You're right that a single email account can't be a member of more than one Zoom tenant & won't be able to administer the multiple Zoom tenants.

If you're a reseller, you might want to look at sub-account/bulk licensing feature. With this feature, you (reseller) becomes a master account and then you can create sub-accounts for your various customers with an email address that is part of the master account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RajanB

Hi BrandonS

You're right that a single email account can't be a member of more than one Zoom tenant & won't be able to administer the multiple Zoom tenants.

If you're a reseller, you might want to look at sub-account/bulk licensing feature. With this feature, you (reseller) becomes a master account and then you can create sub-accounts for your various customers with an email address that is part of the master account.

BrandonS

I appreciate the reply and will reach out to my channel manager to ask about setting this up.  Thanks.