cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App wird in der Anrufbehandlung nicht angezeigt | mobile app not showing up in call handling

mrunck
Listener

Ich verwende Zoom-Phone sowohl über die mobile App für das Handy, als auch am PC.

In den Einstellungen zu Zoom-Phone über das WebInerface sollte sich bei den Einstellungen zur Anrufbehandlung bei den Geschäftszeiten eigentlich einstellen lassen, welche Geräte/Programmversionen klingeln sollen, wenn ein Anruf eingeht.

Hier erscheint jedoch nur die Zoom-Anwendung als einzige Auswahloption, während die Mobile App überhaupt nicht angezeigt wird. Das Problem ist schon seit unserem Umstieg auf Zoom Phone vor 3 Monaten immanent und wurde mir von mehreren Kollegen/innen rückgemeldet.

Danke für die Hilfe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I use Zoom-Phone both via the mobile app for the mobilephone and on the PC.

In the settings for Zoom-Phone via the WebInerface, it should actually be possible to set which devices/program versions should be ringing, when a call is received in the settings for call handling during business hours.

However, only the Zoom application appears as the only selection option, while the mobile app is not showing up at all. This problem has been with us since we switched to Zoom Phone 3 months ago and has been reported to me by several colleagues.

Thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Participant

Looks like it is this Sunday - see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360022782511

• Split Zoom Apps for the Call Handling
Users can rearrange the order of the apps and devices where their calls are received.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

enielsen
Participant

Currently one only sees 'Zoom Applications' in call handling and cannot differentiate between the zoom app on different devices, i.e. computer, mobile device, etc.

Hello enielsen,

thank you for your answer. Is it known how long this will be? We had an internal company training and there it was still possible to distinguish between the different app versions (see screenshot).

When I asked the technician who guided us through the porting process about it, she said it was a case for support. But maybe I got lost in the wrong area of customer support with the question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hallo enielsen,

dank dir für deine Antwort. Ist bekannt, wie lange das noch so sein wird? Wir hatten eine Firmeninterne Schulung und dort war es noch möglich zwischen den einzelnen App Versionen zu unterscheiden (siehe Screenshot).

Als ich die Technikerin, die uns durch den Portierungsprozess leitete, danach fragte, meinte sie, dass das ein Fall für den Support wäre. Vielleicht habe ich mich mit der Frage aber auch in den falschen Bereich des Kunden-Supports verirrt.

*Sorry. Double Posting*

enielsen
Participant

Looks like it is this Sunday - see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360022782511

• Split Zoom Apps for the Call Handling
Users can rearrange the order of the apps and devices where their calls are received.

Oh! Very nice. Been waiting for this for quite a while. Thanks for the information! 😊

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hallelujah! 🙌

Craig

enielsen
Participant

Evidently, once is enabled on the account, cannot disable it. I can't see any downsides to enabling it.

enielsen
Participant

At least on our account, looks like there is no setting to enable this - they just turned it on; so I'm guessing all Zoom Phone users have it set now? 

FORE-Craig

It showed up for us today without having to contact anyone at Zoom. Yay!

Craig

Yes. It is a usual normal setting. I am not quite sure why it was not available for some time, but looks like things are back to normal👍