cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Teams/Outlook Presence Detection, and DND for incoming Zoom Phone Calls

veterpee
Listener

I have Outlook/Exchange integration enabled. 

Is it possible to automatically mute incoming Zoom phone calls when my Teams/Outlook status is set to Busy, Meeting, DND, Focusing, and other?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@veterpee For now, you can only sync your Zoom presence or status to outlook. 

In Zoom Meetings however, there is an option to Hide incoming Zoom Phone calls while in a Zoom Meeting. 

----If this answered your question, dont forget to "Accept as a solution". 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Manny5429

@veterpee For now, you can only sync your Zoom presence or status to outlook. 

In Zoom Meetings however, there is an option to Hide incoming Zoom Phone calls while in a Zoom Meeting. 

----If this answered your question, dont forget to "Accept as a solution". 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

CJArchie
Listener

I have a user that is reporting that her Teams/Outlook did indeed report to her Outlook when she was busy pr in a call, however, it recently stopped going so in a recent update. Is this feature going to be restored or is it no longer being supported?

"I have a user that is reporting that her Teams/Outlook did indeed report to her Outlook when she was busy pr in a call..."

Just curious  about this; in a Teams call, or Zoom call?  My OP was regarding Teams status muting incoming Zoom calls.  For example, if I were in a Teams meeting (or otherwise had status set appropriately), my desire would be for incoming Zoom calls to be muted.