cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main company number

asif19
Listener

We're a new user to zoom.  I have signed up for 10 user licenses with unlimited canada/us calling.

I've created my 10 users and assigned a number to each user. All working fine.

When I try and setup my main company number, and try and get a "toll" number, i get a message "you need more phone number licenses".

I'm trying to explain to my zoom rep, but i don't know if my account is setup with the correct user licenses.

is a phone license in zoom (main company number) different than a user license?

on my main phone number, i will have 3 toll free numbers attached to it. my rep sent me a docusign to add 3 toll free numbers, but nothing in regards to adding a phone license to the main company number.

i hope i've explained my issue. I need a PHONE LICENSE to add a number to my main company number and than start porting my numbers over. (10 users + 1 company number).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

Each User license comes with a telephone number, which I assume that you are using for personal Direct Inward Dial numbers. You will need an additional Zoom Phone US/Canada Phone Number License, which is $5 a month or $60 a year for your Main Company Number. 

See attachments (from Pricing Page, and from the web portal under Admin > Account Management > Billing

I hope this helps.

Craig

Craig

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FORE-Craig

Hi,

Each User license comes with a telephone number, which I assume that you are using for personal Direct Inward Dial numbers. You will need an additional Zoom Phone US/Canada Phone Number License, which is $5 a month or $60 a year for your Main Company Number. 

See attachments (from Pricing Page, and from the web portal under Admin > Account Management > Billing

I hope this helps.

Craig

Craig

asif19
Listener

this is what i thought i needed. i will again convey this to my zoom rep and hope she can get me the right license.

i need to go through my rep because of custom pricing.

i wish i could just do it myself online.