cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for ATA's that work with Zoom Phone?

stevenriz
Listener

When I find an ATA that allegedly works with Zoom Phone, I look to purchase and cannot find them anywhere, even on ebay. Anyone have some that are still available to purchase somewhere for Zoom Phone? Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

ticket# 13108504

View solution in original post

stevenriz
Listener

I already had a Grandstream and Zoom is working with me to get it set up. Just had to sign a form stating I am using an unsupported device. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@stevenriz check out our Zoom Phone Certified Hardware:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001299063-Zoom-Phone-certified-hardware

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Ted

stevenriz
Listener

Thanks Ted. Let me try one of these out and see how they work!!

stevenriz
Listener

It was the Poly that I prefer but cannot find them .. checking Audiocodes...

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Check with @BrandonS ! 

He was working on the same issue:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Phone-System/Unsupported-analog-adapters/m-p/30956

Craig

JeremyW
Listener

I have the Poly OBi302's and got them from voipsupply.com.  

stevenriz
Listener

backordered wherever I look or it is priced by double.

BrandonS

I recently got a Grandstream 801 to work for a fax machine.  The biggest issue was back and forth with Zoom support for about 2 weeks to get them to enable generic SIP devices for my client's account.  They made me provide documentation and specifications proving the device supported TLS and various protocols.

I also waited about 30 days for delivery of a Poly Obi recently.

stevenriz
Listener

Thanks for the info! The Grandstreams are so much cheaper and I've used them in the past with other providers. LGB!  (hope that doesn't offend you!)

Thanks again Branson!!

stevenriz
Listener

ask you this, was the back and forth because they were having you try things over and over until it worked? Or do you think they can now do it quicker since they've already done it?

BrandonS

It was just pushback from them and difficult to get them to approve enabling generic SIP devices.  I thought it would be a simple ask, but then they wanted to know what kind of device and documentation showing that is does TLS and other protocols.  Once they enabled it I was able to get it working in a few minutes.

stevenriz
Listener

Thanks. If you have a ticket number, I can reference it when I call. 

BrandonS

ticket# 13108504

stevenriz
Listener

THANK YOU BRANDON!

enielsen
Participant

The AudioCodes MP-112 units work for me so far for voice and faxing. Though the configuration of these units looks to be based on .INI files, with the web interface grafted in on top. So far, at least these things must be configured via the web interface:

- changing web interface passwords

- enabling DHCP (static IP OOTB)

- some aspects of VLAN configuration

Also, looks like getting device info via voice menu seems to be disabled once you change the passwords on the unit

stevenriz
Listener

I already had a Grandstream and Zoom is working with me to get it set up. Just had to sign a form stating I am using an unsupported device.