cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mwatkins1
Listener

Is there a report that I can view that shows me the time an individual logs in and log out for zoom phone?  if so, where can I find it?  Thank you in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Mwatkins1 

On the Zoom Web Portal under Admin > Account Management > Reports > User Activity Reports, you will see Sign In/Sign Out. This shows when Users sign in and sign out of a Zoom computer app, or mobile app. It is not specifically Zoom Phone.

Is that what you are looking for? Or, were you thinking more about opting in and out of Call Queues, or making changing their status?

I hope that helps!

Craig

I followed that path, and when I got to User Activity Reports  the only options were  Phone System Operation logs,  Reported Participants, Requests for accessing content.    No login or log out ?

FORE-Craig

Hi @Mwatkins1 

It is called "Sign In/Sign Out". You were on the correct page if you saw those reports. It would seem to me that your Role for your Organization's Zoom account does not have them turned on. I would approach the Admin/Owner of your Organization for Zoom. They should be able to grant you access to it via Admin > User Management > Roles.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Nevermind, I see you already gave me that info.  Thank you!!

FORE-Craig

You're welcome! Were they able to switch on the report for you?

Craig

Mwatkins1
Listener

That's the thing.  I am the an Admin.  Do I need to have the Owner turn it on?  If so what steps would he take to give me the access, so I can forward this info on.  

enielsen
Participant

If you mean logging in/out of call queues:

- if you have Power Pack licenses, look in Analytics & Reports/Call Queue Historical Reports/Opt -out/In Report 

OR

- go to Account Management/Reports/User Activity Reports/Phone System Operation Logs

as one can log out of a queue either individually or out of all queues at once, the entries are in two different categories that I forget at the moment. Extension and User I believe.