cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in Zoom meeting and I want my Zoom phone call to ring while I am in Zoom meeting on my laptop

Ramfidelity
Listener

I am in Zoom meeting and I want my Zoom phone call to ring while I am in Zoom meeting on my laptop. Right now I see only the Zoom phone call pop-up comes on my Zoom meeting screen and does not hear it ringing.

2 REPLIES 2

ccameron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

You can manage your ringtone, volume and notifications in your Zoom Desktop app by clicking on your photo icon in the top right > then clicking settings > Phone tab.  Photo attached.
It may be that your ringtone or call waiting volume is too low.

If this answered your questions, be sure to select "accept solution". Thank you!

I have the same issue. This solution does not work for our use case. We are attempting to use a Neat Frame as a virtual receptionist in Zoom Room mode. We would like to keep constant contact with guests in our lobby if they need assistance. The problem is when the receptionist receives a call through our Zoom Phone client while connected to the Zoom Room, the ringer does not produce any sound. We would like to have the option to have the ringer audio come through while on a Zoom meeting.