cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide users from Company Contacts in Zoom Phone.

JohnGarciaNC
Listener

Is there any way to hide users in the 'Company Contacts'  list?

When a Zoom Phone user selects 'Contacts > All Contacts' there is a system generated list called 'Company Contacts' which shows every ZOOM account associated with my organization.

Is there a way to hide some of those accounts?

I have turned off the Zoom IM (cat) functionality for my company but thought I would try creating a private IM group on the off chance it would somehow work. It had no effect on the Company Contacts list.

Is there a way of hiding some contacts from the Company Contacts list?

2 REPLIES 2

Mok
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JohnGarciaNC You may try to assign users to different Groups. For those users that you would like to hide, put into one group - for example "VIP Group". Once done, go to Admin > User Management > Contacts, and Unchecked "List all account users under 'All contacts'" which will disable Company Contacts. Then, add all the Groups to the Contacts page. For "VIP Group", choose "Visible to members only, searchable by members only".

Following is a sample from my lab for your reference.

Mok_0-1649411657857.png

For more details, please do refer to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360048333291-Managing-settings-in-the-New-Admin-Experience under the section How to manage contacts

If this has answered or helped find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.
Cheers!

jacobsmith
Listener

The referenced URL is not valid.  Looks like Zoom moved it or took it out of public access.