cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request - ZoomPhone Salesforce Integration - Creating/Editing of Disposition Choices

JSMichel_Addigy
Listener

This could be user error and/or not knowing how to do something that exists in ZoomPhone as we at Addigy are very new users of ZoomPhone as of the writing of this discussion in July 2022. 

Currently, we only see the following |Disposition| values in our Zoomphone / Salesforce Integration. 

• Left a Voicemail 
  • No Answer
  • Contacted
  • Bad Number

Our sales management team would like to be able to change the names of some of these values and/or add one additional value at this time. Is this possible? If not, could this be accommodated in the future. We had this capability with our old phone system via a custom metadata mapping approach in Salesforce. 

3 REPLIES 3

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JSMichel_Addigy ,

Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. At this time, all feature requests are managed within our  https://zoom.us/feed submission form. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant Zoom Phone product team for review.

Thank you! 

Alexis

Alexis
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JSMichel_Addigy
Listener

Thank you Alexis. As mentioned, we are very new Zoom customers, so I was not aware of this process.

I have now submitted a formal feature request for this idea and I have mentioned a link to this discussion within it. Ideally, I would like to see this somehow stay open so other community members could provide additional feedback and suggestions related to this general idea theme. This is what we did with our previous CTI integration provider. Please advise on the proper method to allow this if possible. 

The proper method to share feedback at this time is through Zoom's feedback form

Thank you!

Alexis

Alexis
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?