cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Not Disturb and Intercom

tbkpalmers
Listener

I have three questions. 

Is it possible to set the Polycom Vx250's so that an external incoming call is DND but the incoming internal calls still ring the phone? 

Is it possible to set a Polycom Vx250 that when it receives an internal call it answers automatically on speaker? 

Is it possible to intercom multiple Polycom vx250's at one time?

I know an Avaya system can do that, I'm hoping this can as well.

Thanks for any help

Teresa

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Is it possible to set the Polycom Vx250's so that an external incoming call is DND but the incoming internal calls still ring the phone?  - this is not possible for VVX phone but you can Block external calls by going to a user profile>user settings>others>toggle block external call then toggle it off again if needed( this can be achieved by logging in to the account using a browser)

Cheers!

View solution in original post

IP-Man

@tbkpalmers 

If my reply solved your discussion don’t forget to mark reply as the solution. Thanks!

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.
Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man

Is it possible to set the Polycom Vx250's so that an external incoming call is DND but the incoming internal calls still ring the phone?  - this is not possible for VVX phone but you can Block external calls by going to a user profile>user settings>others>toggle block external call then toggle it off again if needed( this can be achieved by logging in to the account using a browser)

Cheers!

IP-Man

@tbkpalmers 

If my reply solved your discussion don’t forget to mark reply as the solution. Thanks!

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.
Cheers!