cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create 10DLC Brand-for SMS Campaign

Ashhbc
Listener

I am following the steps to <create the brand> for the SMS notification which came out. I everything out and I am receiving the below message. Even though we are not a publicly traded company-I chose NONE and filled out na for the stock symbol.

Ashhbc_0-1678803435461.png

I can wait until tomorrow to see if this error disappears but if anyone has come across this before please let me know!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Ashhbc @thomaslee 

This a known issue with the vendor and the solution is to try again a few times. The vendor is working on fixing these

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

thomaslee
Listener

I have the same issue.  I tried it again on a couple of days but getting the same error.  I deleted the draft and recreate it again.  Then I got the "Your account is only entitled to one brand".  After a few trials, I got the same "tomorrow" error.

So far, I got the following 2 errors.

thomaslee_0-1678822411191.png

thomaslee_1-1678822425769.png

Yes - I got the error <Your account is only entitled.....> as well but then I got beyond that error and left with this one. I guess I will open a ticket with Zoom and see what happens.

sachinzoom

Hi @Ashhbc @thomaslee 

This a known issue with the vendor and the solution is to try again a few times. The vendor is working on fixing these

Ashhbc
Listener

@sachinzoom Thank you!! I will try again

ddgconsultant
Listener

It is FIVE months later -- and this is still not resolved -- experienced the same issue yesterday.