cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing business hours

EGabrielle
Listener

Hello I need help. My IT is not around today and I need to update our business hours, so my phone operators can continue to answer phones. Where do I find this? thx 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@EGabrielle , are you referring on a Call Queue? As a call queue admin you can go to Phone System Management> Call Queues>select the Q you want to change>profile>business hours>edit

If its a user only, go to Users&Rooms>Users>select the user>user settings>business hours.

Hope this helps!

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

IP-Man

Just checking in, if this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well. 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man

@EGabrielle , are you referring on a Call Queue? As a call queue admin you can go to Phone System Management> Call Queues>select the Q you want to change>profile>business hours>edit

If its a user only, go to Users&Rooms>Users>select the user>user settings>business hours.

Hope this helps!

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

I check. thx u so much for ur help

IP-Man

Just checking in, if this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well. 🙂

Cheers!