cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in

Fajeraltukhaim
Listener

I cannot sign into my Zoom account as it says I am not connected to a network although it was working in the morning but I had repeated problems signing in and later on my account was blocked due to the repeated attempts. I changed my password successfully yet I cannot sign in again. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Fajeraltukhaim 

A few troubleshooting questions:

Are you having the same problem with both the Zoom app and also trying to log in to https://zoom.us/profile for example - do you get the same response?

Have you checked your email or text messages for any authentication steps required?

Can you try a simple restart of your device - what type of device or computer are you using?

Are you at a personal location (like a home network) or on a campus network - like an office or school?

Yes. I am having the same issue with both the app and online. Online I can sign in but cannot join or host meetings. The app itself will not allow me to sign in. I'm at my home and joined to my personal network. I have restarted and reinstalled the app without success.

Rupert

As a troubleshooting step, I would advise you to power-cycle your internet router. 

Do you have another device or computer you can try from?