cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make an outgoing call or take an incoming one - error code: 4101702

TheTrustySteed
Listener

Hi,

A few weeks ago I got a zoom error code 4101702 - of which is not an error code in the error code page on the Zoom website and my IT department can't seem to fix it (I'm on a business account but no one else is having the issue).

Meetings work just fine.    My issue is that incoming calls that used to trigger the pop up that a call is coming, no longer happen (they just pop up in voicemail) and when I try to make an outgoing call - it "fails to connect"

Anyone seen this error code before and know how I can fix it so I can take and make calls again?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@TheTrustySteed thank you for your question.    Here is our list of Zoom Phone Error Codes:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038341071-Error-codes-for-Zoom-Phone

Unfortunately I don't see this code there.    Are you getting this error when you go into Zoom Phone?

Kind Regards,
Ted

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ted

@TheTrustySteed thank you for your question.    Here is our list of Zoom Phone Error Codes:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038341071-Error-codes-for-Zoom-Phone

Unfortunately I don't see this code there.    Are you getting this error when you go into Zoom Phone?

Kind Regards,
Ted

Thanks for that link - based on that, the code was 702 - a certificate mismatch.  Once I resolved that, it works fine now.  I hadn't see that page of codes.    So, thank you!

Kevin11
Listener

hi I have same problem too. I use one phone number when I add another number with another user in first 10 minutes both phones work after 10 minutes both not work and in topic write text like in picture. "Your Account is inactive, please contact admin." I go admin panel Zoom everything is ok status active. I assigned 2 and 3 days. I wait and think its it maybe Zoom issue but still not working . I can't connect with number zoom support to solve the problem. Please what should I do what I do wrong . When I research in google there say two things "The admin may need to assign a Zoom Phone license or calling plan." but its ok I check many times... so what should I do. I need someone to help.

In picture last call been Aug 20

Thanks.