cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can an SMS campaign be ACTIVE and PENDING at the same time?

Ninja
Listener

SMS campaign is  active. Has phone number assigned to to it.

That same number shows : A campaign is currently pending on this number

It has been active for a couple of weeks.
There is only one campaign.
I cannot send or receive SMS
Only one phone number.
Only one user {the admin}
The number is assigned to that person.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Boyan
Attendee

@Ninja I think Zoom may have a cosmetic reporting issue about when the campaign has been assigned successfully to a number. I'm basing my opinion here upon several posts and our own experience where although we have had pending campaign for weeks, the numbers actually work for SMS in and out so I just assumed that "pending campaign" is just a reporting thing, since mechanically speaking it must've been assigned successfully, otherwise how would one explain SMS working (SMS is not supposed to work unless campaign has been assigned to a number)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Boyan
Attendee

@Ninja I think Zoom may have a cosmetic reporting issue about when the campaign has been assigned successfully to a number. I'm basing my opinion here upon several posts and our own experience where although we have had pending campaign for weeks, the numbers actually work for SMS in and out so I just assumed that "pending campaign" is just a reporting thing, since mechanically speaking it must've been assigned successfully, otherwise how would one explain SMS working (SMS is not supposed to work unless campaign has been assigned to a number)