cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have 2 active Zoom accounts simultaneously on the iPhone app?

magichour
Listener

I am employed with  a company that uses Zoom Phone and I'm assigned a Zoom phone number with them. I also own a business and would like to create a  Zoom Phone account. Is it possible to have both accounts work simultaneously on the Zoom app on my iPhone? An example, an employer client can call my Zoom number associated with the employer number, and my client of mine can call me on my business Zoom number. Could I receive both calls on the app, like being signed into both businesses at the same time?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @magichour 

You could set up one or the other to forward the incoming calls to your iPhone number (zoom.us/profile > Phone > Settings > Call Handling), which would, of course, use your regular iPhone ringtone, and the history would appear intermingled other calls made to your iPhone number directly. You would not be able to dial out though using the number of that designated account unless you were to sign out of the Zoom app with the email address of the other account, and sign in with that other one.

You can at present only be logged into one account in the Zoom apps at a given time to make and receive calls. 

If the hours that you run your business are different from those of the job with your employer, then you could simply sign in and out of the Zoom app with the appropriate email address (account).

I hope that clarifies things!

Craig

magichour
Listener

Thanks, the call handling info is good to know! Appreciate your reponse.

FORE-Craig

You're welcome, @magichour!

If my response answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution", so that other people with the same question will be able to refer to it as such. 

Thank you!

Craig