cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls When Not Logged IN

kmancil
Listener

If someone isn't logged into zoom, do they still receive a notification when a call comes through

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, I’m not sure which platform you’re asking about (computer Mac/Windows app, mobile iOS/Android app, or desk phone). 

The short answer is no though. The call can be seen in the Call History though when you log back in. If the user has turned on voicemail notifications by email and someone left a voicemail message,  they would receive the email independent of being logged in to the apps. 

I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

View solution in original post

FORE-Craig

I’m glad! Yes, when you transfer a call to user who is not  logged in anywhere, it will act according to their Personal > Phone  settings for Call Handling on the zoom.us web portal, which normally is set to voicemail, but could be set otherwise. You might ask them to verify how that have it set. 

If this answered your question, please mark it as having solved your questions. Thanks!

Craig

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi, I’m not sure which platform you’re asking about (computer Mac/Windows app, mobile iOS/Android app, or desk phone). 

The short answer is no though. The call can be seen in the Call History though when you log back in. If the user has turned on voicemail notifications by email and someone left a voicemail message,  they would receive the email independent of being logged in to the apps. 

I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

This does help! I am on computer windows app. I have someone who is on the computer but rarely logs into zoom. I was wondering what happens when I transfer a call to them. They probably have voicemail notifications on. 

FORE-Craig

I’m glad! Yes, when you transfer a call to user who is not  logged in anywhere, it will act according to their Personal > Phone  settings for Call Handling on the zoom.us web portal, which normally is set to voicemail, but could be set otherwise. You might ask them to verify how that have it set. 

If this answered your question, please mark it as having solved your questions. Thanks!

Craig

Craig