cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Queue Recording

ckoo
Listener

I currently have call queue recording enabled for a queue.  Inbound calls record just fine, but I noticed the option also included recording for outbounds.  Now, when call queue agents make outbound calls they do so from their respective extensions/lines, so these calls aren't captured by call queue recording setting.

How do I enable outbound calling from the queue so outbound calls made by agents are recorded?  I know I can record on their respective lines, but would prefer to keep it a queue setting.  Thank you for any assistance you all can provide.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @ckoo 

You would need to add a Phone Number associated with the Call Queue, if you don't already have one, and then set the Outgoing Caller ID of each Call Queue member to the Caller ID of the Call Queue.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi @ckoo 

You would need to add a Phone Number associated with the Call Queue, if you don't already have one, and then set the Outgoing Caller ID of each Call Queue member to the Caller ID of the Call Queue.

I hope that helps!

Craig

ckoo
Listener

Worked like a charm, thanks @FORE-Craig.. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

FORE-Craig

My pleasure, @ckoo ! 😊 

Craig