What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Queue OPT-OUT Elapsed Time Report

Airel
Listener

I am managing a group of 8 people who take phone calls. I have the power pack add on added to my license to see the real-time calls waiting, handling time, members available and etc. Whenever someone has to take their lunch/break, they have to "opt-out" to not receive queue calls. 

Is there a dashboard showing the realtime number of minutes/hours elapsed when someone toggles the "receive queue calls" or like a report that shows the elapsed time when a specific member toggles the "Receive queue calls" and like how many times they toggled it in one day?

It's been bugging me for days now and I really don't know how to go around this.

1 REPLY 1

enielsen
Attendee

I know of no easy dashboard or report for this. You can go look in the operations logs and see them. Go to Account Management/Reports /User Activity Reports/Phone System Operations Log. Then filter by Category "Extension" and you should see those events (and possibly others).