cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Park / Screen Notification of Parking Spot instead of AUDIO

HowieMendoza
Listener

When I call Park using my POLY VVX250 I get an AUDIBLE notification of my parking spot. "Your call is parked at *815" for example.

Is there a way to configure ZOOM so that instead of an AUDIO notification I get an ON-SCREEN notification. Similar to the SCREEN notification I get of where my call is parked when I use the ZOOM PC APP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

townsendwc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@HowieMendoza - are you asking for a dynamic button assignment to retrieve the parked calls or just a pop-up on the screen for you to then document versus the audible park code announcement?  There isn't the ability to push those types of notices to the VVX line today.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

allysusalla

Hi HowieMendoza,

Currently, on the PolyVVX250, it is audio only for the parked retrieval code.   This link covers Call Park and Desk Phones. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360042175291-Using-call-park#h_c2429548-d609-4a66-a4fb-a1d...

Info pulled from link

1. Press or tap Park.
    An audio prompt will announce the 3-digit retrieval code (preceded by *). The call will be parked and the other call participant will be placed on hold.
    Note: The call participant on hold will hear the default Zoom hold music. Currently, you can't customize the hold music for parked calls.
  2. Take note of the 3-digit retrieval code and send it to the phone user who will answer the parked call.

townsendwc

@HowieMendoza - are you asking for a dynamic button assignment to retrieve the parked calls or just a pop-up on the screen for you to then document versus the audible park code announcement?  There isn't the ability to push those types of notices to the VVX line today.