cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call History not showing call picked up in second queue

DamienGM
Listener

We have two call queues, CS and CSO.  Calls comes into the CS queue, and if no-one can answer (busy, no pickup) it it goes to the CSO queue. Members in the CS queue are also members in the CSO queue (amongst others). For the Call History in the Zoom App it shows if a call was answered by a CS member all other CS members can see that in the their Call History. But if the call has to go to the second call queue CSO, and a CS member answers the call from that queue, history shows to all CS members (except the answerer) that a call was missed in the CS queue, and only the member who answered the call from the CSO queue can see it was answered. This has caused some CS members to call back the "missed" number, when it didn't need to happen. I'd really like it that all the CS members should see the call is answered in the CSO queue just like it happens for the CS queue. Interesting enough, I am not in CS but in CSO, and I can see the call was answered by a member of the CSO queue. 

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @DamienGM 

So, the person in the CS Call Queue who answered the call ringing in the CSO Call Queue is a member of both queues, or did they do a Call Pickup?

Craig

DamienGM
Listener

Yes @FORE-Craig  they are members of both queues.

FORE-Craig

Hi @DamienGM 

It seems as though it is acting logically to me. To the members of the CS Queue, the call WAS missed by them. What is the reasoning for the members of the CS Queue to also members of the CSO Queue?

Craig

Hi Craig,

First queue (CS) is quite short wait time (15s) so there are times when it can't be answered in time, but when they run back to their desk they can answer the CSO Queue. It's fine telling them they missed a call in the CS Queue, but since they are members of the CSO Queue as well shouldn't all the history in that queue also be shown to them?