cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call History do not load

Stephan_S
Listener

Hello,

we have the Problem on new Macs (M1) with Ventura that the call history is not reloaded automatically.

I need to shut down Zoom and start it again, then the History will be updated.

Is this just on our side or is this a known issue?

Thanks

Stephan

6 REPLIES 6

enielsen
Participant

I saw a problem like this with a Zoom app version a few versions ago - are you running the latest version?

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Stephan_S 

I have an M1 MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.0.1 with Zoom 5.12.9. My Zoom Phone call History appears to be updating fine. I did experience the issue that after I upgraded to Ventura the Zoom app would fail to install its updates on both M1 and Intel Macs. Installing a fresh version of the Zoom app resolved that, and subsequent updates to Zoom have installed fine.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Stephan_S
Listener

Hi, thanks! Yes - there was an update. I will install it and run a test. Thanks for your support!!

Stephan

FORE-Craig

You're welcome, Stephan!

Craig

Stephan_S
Listener

Hi, i am back - again this problem. After i accept the call on the Mobile App (iphone) it is not listed in the Call History. I made an Update this morning (5.13.6) but nothing changed...

FORE-Craig

Hi @Stephan_S 

Are you saying that after you accept a call in the Zoom app on your iPhone, the call does not show in the Zoom app's Phone History on your Mac?

Does it show in the Phone History on the iPhone?

Does it show up in Zoom web portal under Personal > Phone > History?

Just for clarification, calls do not show in the Phone History until after the call is completed (hung up), even if it is transferred to another Zoom User.

There have been a couple of other posts in the last few days of people saying that the Call History was not updating in their Zoom desktop app too. You may want to look at those, and report the issue to Zoom Support: You can submit a support request at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I hope that helps!

Craig