cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Library - Normal "ring" sound for inbound calls?

dhasley
Listener

Does anyone have a good source on this or does zoom have a library to pick from?  Surprised I can't set what the caller hears while waiting to just a normal ring tone.  I don't want to play MOH or an announcement, just good old fashioned phone rings, human answers. 

Thanks in advance all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

Do you mean the ringtone that your callers will hear, or the ringtone that you hear when someone calls you? Your callers hear the standard ringtone for the country where you are located. 

Craig

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig

Hi,

Do you mean the ringtone that your callers will hear, or the ringtone that you hear when someone calls you? Your callers hear the standard ringtone for the country where you are located. 

Craig

Hey thanks for respdonding I found where I was off.  I was being thrown off by the prompt on a call queue but I just found I can simply disable it, reading is good haha. 

FORE-Craig

You're welcome! I was wondering if perhaps you were referring to the Greeting Prompt. Haha. That was the first thing I turned off when we were setting up. 😊 

Craig

I am loving this thing!  Talk about a 180 from my old ancient PBX programming.  Just gotta read, read, read!

FORE-Craig

There are a lot of options! 😊  I understand, it's not always obvious what each one does. 

Craig