cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App works but desk set says "your service plan does not support calling to this destination"

afterdavid
Listener

Using a Poly VVX 250. I've got the outgoing countries set and all works fine on the app. I can call out to anywhere I need. However, I get the following message when trying to make outgoing calls on my poly phone: "Sorry, we cannot complete your call. Your service plan does not support calling to this destination"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just figured it out. The outbound caller ID was not set. Once I made a selection, I'm able to call out. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi afterdavid,

How is your device configured? Is it a common phone, is it set up for hotdesking, or is it assigned to the same user that is signed into the app?

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

It's assigned to the same user that is signed into the app.

Have you tried reprovisioning the phone since making plan changes to the user account?

Yes. We have three desk phones under three different accounts. One is working. The other two are not. Haven't changed any settings. Just stopped working. 

Just figured it out. The outbound caller ID was not set. Once I made a selection, I'm able to call out. 

Interesting, thank you for sharing the solution.