cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know where the new call queue User Performance Reports are located?

enielsen
Participant

At zoomtopia last week, it was mentioned that there are new reports for call queues for per-agent reports call "User Performance Reports. I can't find them anywhere in the portal, though maybe they just meant that these were going to show up in the near future; anyone know anything?

I've asked our account rep but haven't heard back.d

Picture of the slide from the zoomtopia session is attached....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Participant

OK, the performance reports will come out in Q4 or 2023-Q1......

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi enielsen,

do you recall what presentation this report was in?  i am thinking it could be zoom phone, zoom power pack or zoom contact center.

thanks, eliot

enielsen
Participant

It was in the 'new things in zoom phone' session, and they were talking about call queues so I do not believe they were referrring to a Contact Center report. I assume it will be associated with power pack as that is keyed to call queue analytics, but I see nothing in the analytics section.

Still waiting to see if our account rep can find out.

enielsen
Participant

OK, the performance reports will come out in Q4 or 2023-Q1......

enielsen
Participant

Looks like getting turn on this Sunday as part of https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360022782511

OK was not rolled out last weekend, they just rolled out some updates to the real-time dashboard.

Eliot

hi enielsen,

i think you need power user add on to see this.

Prerequisites for viewing the call queue real-time analytics

• Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
  • Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
  • Call queues set up with admins/members
  • Call queues contain call activity
  • Must be an admin to access the real-time analytics and historical reports for call queues and view KPIs for specific members
  • Call queue admin and member (can only view the real-time analytics and historical reports for the call queues they are a member of)

Notes:

• Call queue members can only view overall KPIs for their queue and KPIs for their own calls.
  • Users that don't meet the prerequisites will still see Reports or Analytics & Reports in the navigation menu, but will not be able to access the call queue analytics and historical dashboard.
  • The call queue real-time analytics dashboard is separate from the Reports page and the regular Zoom Phone Dashboard

Call queue real-time analytics dashboard – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

enielsen
Participant

Yes, one would need the power pack license. But currently is that the User Performance reports are not yet released. Hmm, maybe I'll look and see if there is a Beta program on that I can join so can get sooner.