cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation emails not going to Office 365

capden
Listener

I've added all of the IPadresses, domains (zoom.us) and the no reply email account but we can't add any new users because the activation emails aren't coming through.  I can send to a gmail account and they work fine so I don't think it's a zoom thing.  Just checking with other O365 users to see if they have encountered this problem and what they did to resolve it.  It's happened before and just "started working" but now it's stopped again. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

capden
Listener

The email was in the "Bounced List".  Zoom supprt fixed the problem in two minutes.  Thank You !!

Why do emails end up in the Zoom Bounce list?

If you have just created the email address of the user in your domain, it is highly suggested to allow for at least 4 hours before requesting to send the activation emails to newly created users. This is to ensure the email is fully replicated on your domain server and is seen as a valid email on Zooms end when the Zoom server sends the activation email to the user(s). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

capden
Listener

The email was in the "Bounced List".  Zoom supprt fixed the problem in two minutes.  Thank You !!

Why do emails end up in the Zoom Bounce list?

If you have just created the email address of the user in your domain, it is highly suggested to allow for at least 4 hours before requesting to send the activation emails to newly created users. This is to ensure the email is fully replicated on your domain server and is seen as a valid email on Zooms end when the Zoom server sends the activation email to the user(s). 

Larrywallace
Listener

Is not accepting my email address