cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10DLC Registration / Non Usage -- Possible charges?

michaelryan55
Listener

Hello all,

I have a single Zoom Phone line that I use for my small, one-man show side LLC. In my day job, I have 40 users on RingCentral/AT&T Office at Hand. I'm working on the 10DLC / TCR registration for both entities.

In working with RingCentral, I noticed that registration fees, campaign fees, violations for non-usage, etc. are all billable events.

With Zoom Phone, I don't see any mention of charges, and it looks like Zoom will proactively delete any campaigns without phone numbers assigned after 60 days so that there are no charges?

Am I missing something? If not, Zooms process / lack of little add-ons seems much smoother, but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something! If there's the risk of 10DLC/SMS charges coming in the future, I'll likely just disable Zoom Phone SMS to avoid possible issues. I'm not a volume texter, and my closest clients have my personal cell anyway if a text is needed.

Thanks for the input!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @michaelryan55 

Setting up campaigns and such are not billable on Zoom. (I’m surprised Ring Central is doing that!).

I too am a small business with a couple of numbers (but only me, with one IVR to weed out junk calls, and a direct line for clients to use). So far, no issues with just setting up a campaign and putting my numbers on them. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

michaelryan55
Listener

Awesome, good to know! RingCentral has a few schedule posted but so everything says $0 online. Haven’t received a statement from them since prior to campaign enrollment, though!