cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do I see who has registered for the upcoming webinar?

kroof_SHC
Listener

Can't find the list of those who have registered ? Where do I see who has registered for our upcoming webinar? Thx

8 REPLIES 8

pizzalover28
Participant

hi! 

I'm Pizzaluver28 and I will gladly assist you today. 

To view your registrants, please follow the steps listed below. 

1. Go to your zoom web portal. 

2. Click on your webinars tab. 

3. Click on the webinar that you would like to view the registrants for. 

4. Click meeting information. 

5. Click view registrants and attendies under registration. 

Hope this helped. 

Best: Pizzalover28. 

Hi,

Thank you for the steps. The steps work up until step 4. I don’t see “meeting information” to click on. How is that possible? what can I do?

Thanks again!

Hi! 

The meeting information page should be the page you see when you click on the webinar that you want to view registrants for.

Does it matter if it's a meeting or a webinar? Zoom differentiates between the two.

Can't see it for me

Did what you said and like someone else, I can't see the "meeting information" you reference in #4. This is the SINGLE most important element to those of us trying to make money. Is it REALLY this difficult to find out how many people are registered??? Come on now!

Agreed it can be hard to navigate and when monetizing Zoom webinars it is crucial to understand registrations. We currently get daily Zoom webinar registration reports emailed to us using Salepager that include all upcoming registrations for our Zoom webinars so that we can gauge what attendance will look like and plan accordingly. We also receive a combined attendance and registration report for past webinars.

Eudora
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

What if you dont see webinar? i set up a zoom meeting and I want to see who registered