cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resetting password

springrain
Listener

I'm a user of your zoom meeting program. I forgot the password of the account , *********** , so I wanted to reset my password. 

In order to do so, as your site indicated, I typed in my email-address, mentioned earlier. However, in the inbox of the e-mail, there was not any mail from you. 

I tried so many times but I failed.  Suspecting the error of email company, I contacted and asked them to inspect this situation. 

Surprisingly, they said that there was any mail from your company even in their server. 

I can't understand this situation and I've not been able to deal with my important work due to this problem. 

Please look into this problem and resolve it. 

1 REPLY 1

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @springrain thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Sometimes the email from us gets bounced by email/spam filters and then your email can sort of go into a "hold" on the Zoom side. The best thing to do is contact support and let them know what is going on so they can ensure that your email is taken off our hold. You can open a request here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

When you open the ticket you can refer to this community link, too! Please give them the same amount of detail. 

I know we haven't solved your issue 100% at this point but believe that is the best path forward! If this has helped you please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" below and thank you!