cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I...

kutie0162
Listener

Why can't I have an OnZoom meeting with paid tickets going on one tablet and on a separate tablet have a regular Zoom meeting going?  My initial meeting id is different than the one that generates for OnZoom paid customer tickets.  Or is there a way to do this that I don't know about?  I teach a dance fitness class on Zoom and on OnZoom and some of my clients either don't want to pay over the internet or don't have a way to.  Would be nice if I could make having to use Zoom easier for them and better for myself.  Even being able to do a split screen on one tablet with just Zoom and OnZoom people would be awesome and even better.  Thanks for any help. 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kutie0162, you can check out the Can I host concurrent meetings? 👈KB article on hosting two meetings. Also keep in mind that you can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign in to an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!