cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Cam Works on All Sites Except One

zen-ken
Listener

greetings.   my webcam works correctly on all zoom meetings except 1...! and i cannot figure why that is.  i did an internet web cam test and worked correctly.  Is there some optional settings for this that i need to investigate...?   for info: this is a zoom meeting id 264 616 8381 with PW 805991   thks

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @zen-ken thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Just a quick heads up it's typically not recommended to put your meeting ID and passcode into the community since it's a public site. If you were to open a support ticket with Zoom it would be ok to share that information since it's in a private message between you and our support group. You may even want to edit this post to remove the meeting ID and passcode. 

That being said when you are in the meeting what happens when you try to start your video? Are you able to unmute your video using the icon in meeting? I'm curious if the Zoom client is showing that your video is muted or unmuted when you look in the lower left side of the meeting client

jeremyjustin_0-1642792096115.png

The image above was taken with my video muted. 

I'm also curious if you are able to click the up arrow next to the video icon and just make sure you are using the proper camera. 

Thanks! 

Hello!

So I tried that and it still doesn't work, my mic works and my cam works on every other site besides zoom. I tried trouble shooting and it dint help me either. Dose anyone know how to fix this??

Can you fixed it? I have the same problem. I can use my laptop camera and external camera on skype for example. But i cannot use it on zoom...