cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Sharing on IPad Air 14.6

SMRT13
Listener

Hello,

I am having trouble to share screen and broadcast in a Zoom meeting due to “restrictions,  air play, car play and mirroring”??? 

I can’t access any so called “Advanced Feature” and “Video Feature” under “Share Screen” on my IPad. I am able to save a YouTube video in Photo App but not access from “Share  Screen” in a meeting while I am the host.

I copy and past the video link to Website URL in Share Screen which opened and played the YouTube Video with NO visual content. I don’t know what else to try?

How CAN I share YouTube video in a Zoom meeting??

Thank you.😳

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I am sure you are correct at some point. 
It really amaze me that I’m able to copy /paste (share) the video on FB and everywhere else, except on Zoom.  Cppyright infringement?  
I believe it’s time to sit down with Apple 🍎 developers and I am sure my video issue on Zoom gets resolved in the near future.
Best.
I.S.😎

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@SMRT13 You have to do this from a desktop or laptop because you have to be able to share your entire screen. When you attempt to do this in Air play the content will not be supported because of copyright infringement from streaming directly from the YouTube app to another platform. Hope this helps. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello,
Thank you for your response. I am sure you are correct at some point. 
It really amaze me that I’m able to copy /paste (share) the video on FB and everywhere else, except on Zoom.  Cppyright infringement?  
I believe it’s time to sit down with Apple 🍎 developers and I am sure my video issue on Zoom gets resolved in the near future.
Best.
I.S.😎

Stacey4
Listener

Did you work it out?  

I Zoom from a Mac.  I hit share screen, then select desktop 1, and hit the share button(blue, lower right often have to scroll to see it).  Then they see just what you see, you can open anything and play it just like you were alone.  

Good luck it's a great tool!