cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Refunds

Linh22
Listener

I canceled my subscription and want to request a refund.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Linh22 to request a refund along with the cancellation of a paid account, please login to your Zoom web portal, select Account Management > Billing and the follow the refund instructions here.

If this isn't working for any reason, please contact our Billing Support team and they'll be able to assist you.

I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Linh22 to request a refund along with the cancellation of a paid account, please login to your Zoom web portal, select Account Management > Billing and the follow the refund instructions here.

If this isn't working for any reason, please contact our Billing Support team and they'll be able to assist you.

I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

there is no refund button and anything. everything is soo hassle. your team doesn't even respond immediately on emails. how frustrating

Hi I have accidentally bought a year subscription for a £100 but changed to monthly straight after because only need zoom for a month max so I am entitled to get my £100 refunded l. Thank you ryan

umair79pk
Listener

I have canceled my subscription and now want a refund of amount which Zoom has charged without my permission and consent and worst thing is nobody attending my call

Baky
Listener

I got charged for the plan! Why you didn’t send any emails about future charge. I canceled my plan. I wan to refund. Help me 

nohelpzoom
Listener

me too! I cant' get a response from anyone and have been on hold for over 30 minutes. What a scam! I am so disappointed by the professionalism of this company, my once-favorite.