cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnZoom Meeting Co-Host Waiting Room Admissions

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Should a Co-Host of an OnZoom Meeting be able to see and admit people from the Waiting Room?

I was Co-Host in such an event, and I wasn't seeing anyone come in via the Waiting Room (a process I am normally very familiar with). I believe the Host was seeing people and admitting them - but I would have expected to see some. 

Thanks

Rupert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee

Pasting this from the Help Center article: Waiting Room options

Who can admit participants from the waiting room?

Note: If Users not in your account or Users who are not in your account and not part of the allowed list is selected, you can specify who can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.

• Host and co-hosts only: Only the host and co-hosts can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.
  • Host, co-hosts, and anyone who bypassed the waiting room (only if host and co-hosts are not present): Only the following people can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.
    • Host or co-hosts
    • Participants are bypassed the Waiting Room (they can only admit other participants if the host and co-hosts are not in the meeting)

@Rupert , were you using an account from within the same account as the Host of this meeting? 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AustinP

Pasting this from the Help Center article: Waiting Room options

Who can admit participants from the waiting room?

Note: If Users not in your account or Users who are not in your account and not part of the allowed list is selected, you can specify who can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.

• Host and co-hosts only: Only the host and co-hosts can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.
  • Host, co-hosts, and anyone who bypassed the waiting room (only if host and co-hosts are not present): Only the following people can admit participants that are in the Waiting Room.
    • Host or co-hosts
    • Participants are bypassed the Waiting Room (they can only admit other participants if the host and co-hosts are not in the meeting)

@Rupert , were you using an account from within the same account as the Host of this meeting?