cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss meeting

Catfish
Listener

By court order for  probation reasons. Last night I was able to do a make-up(paid extra $140.00)online class with zoom with no problems. This  morning I logged into  zoom and nothing happened?  Here it is 7pm and I still haven't heard anything from the intervention  program Owner & Operator Rodney Pegram I called  several times 281-215-4106 and talked to secretary who transfer  to a voice mail,  I called Rodney  on another phone number that I have been talking to and my calls go to  voice mail is full leave a number to be reached.  And Still haven't received a response . I have been trying to reach the instructor  Jocelyn  at her email address and also haven't heard anything back. My question is... Are  they supposed to send me a invite link for each new class? 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Catfish sorry for the delay in responding to your discussion as well as the troubles you've had with the invitation to the meeting. But yes, the Host is supposed to share meeting details with you via email or cal integration  

Let me know how else I can help!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!