cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux client 5.13.5.431

quakeyjase
Listener

I'm having problems with this version of the Linux client. Whenever I try to join a meeting now it falls over. Previously I could join a meeting, but would get kicked out when I tried to join a breakout room. I also noticed some unexpected behaviour from the chat dialog - it seemed to come up when not requested. The only other thing that has changed on my system recently is that I needed to install Teams for Linux, so I don't know if there is some interaction there. I have disabled Teams on startup now, but I'm still having problems. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

quakeyjase
Listener

I'm now using the updated Linux client 5.13.10 (1208) and so far so good. The issues I was having appear to have been addressed. I even successfully joined breakout rooms. Many thanks to the developers for fixing this!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

quakeyjase
Listener

I've now removed Teams, reinstalled zoom and done a cold restart. I've managed to join a zoom meeting, but haven't tried breakout rooms yet, but one thing I did notice is that when someone else joined, the chat window popped up unasked for again. I don't know if this helps at all.

I am still having problems, particularly with Breakout Rooms.

quakeyjase
Listener

I have upgraded to versioon 5.13.7.683 of the Linux client, but I'm still having problems with breakout rooms.

quakeyjase
Listener

It's not restricted to breakout rooms either, I still get kicked out of meetings just as I'm about to join.

quakeyjase
Listener

I'm now using the updated Linux client 5.13.10 (1208) and so far so good. The issues I was having appear to have been addressed. I even successfully joined breakout rooms. Many thanks to the developers for fixing this!