cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to get the dropdown when I click on my profile picture.

ronsul
Listener

I'm not able to get the dropdown (which is supposed to show me 'Help', etc.,) when I click on my profile picture... anyone had an issue like that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ronsul
Listener

Thanks Rupert and AustinP. (I'm only just see this). I was able to get the fix from Zoom support.  I should have been using the Zoom Desktop Client (which I downloaded after hearing from Zoom), instead of accessing it on the Zoom Web Portal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

This may be a simple interface problem in an older version of Zoom conflicting with maybe some new features.

I would recommend downloading the latest version and installing - this will ensure what you have is up to date. Maybe that will help.

https://zoom.us/download

It has 2 choices 32 bit client or ARM. Should I download ARM?  Thanks.

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@ronsul, can you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing? (Be sure to blur/block any personal information.)

ronsul
Listener

Thanks Rupert and AustinP. (I'm only just see this). I was able to get the fix from Zoom support.  I should have been using the Zoom Desktop Client (which I downloaded after hearing from Zoom), instead of accessing it on the Zoom Web Portal.

CenterYogaSuz
Listener

Me too.

Kenri24
Listener

Me too.   Did you get an answer?   I mean does it matter when using a webcam?  I can increase audio once I'm in a meeting by clicking bottom left mic icon.   It just bothers me, too, about not getting that drop down menu.