cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share screen PLUS microphone PLUS computer sound?

ronman
Listener

The support article at:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362643-Sharing-computer-sound-during-screen-sharing

tells how to share computer sound, but I need more than that.

I teach music theory/composition via Zoom, so I need screenshare PLUS microphone PLUS computer sound, simultaneously.

How can this be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ronman
Listener

I got a reply from Zoom support and turns out it's a small box on the lower left of the 'Basic' sharing screen that you click to also include internal computer sound in addition to screen and external mic sharing.  Not sure how that relates to the Computer Sound selection on the 'Advanced' sharing screen.  If the latter is for sharing only sound and nothing else, I don't know what's Advanced about that since in the Basic screen you get both, including stereo if desired.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @ronman 

It can be done. Are you using speakers for your computer sound, or headphones?

I could do either, but speakers would interfere with the microphone, so I'll probably have music via internal computer sound, and voice via external microphone, alongside a screenshare.

ronman
Listener

I got a reply from Zoom support and turns out it's a small box on the lower left of the 'Basic' sharing screen that you click to also include internal computer sound in addition to screen and external mic sharing.  Not sure how that relates to the Computer Sound selection on the 'Advanced' sharing screen.  If the latter is for sharing only sound and nothing else, I don't know what's Advanced about that since in the Basic screen you get both, including stereo if desired.