Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone Belongs OnZoom

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee

Welcome! 

We’re excited to have you in the OnZoom Community! Whether you’re a seasoned virtual-events veteran, or the new kid in school simply exploring, just know that everybody belongs OnZoom!

• Become a Host if you haven’t already! Simplify your virtual events with OnZoom’s streamlined solutions for ticket management, payment processing and more!
  • Explore, engage, ask questions and start new conversations. Feel free to tag me or my teammates with (@staff). We have a treasure trove of knowledge in this community! Take a look around! You might see some familiar faces and make some new connections. 
  • Know this... OnZoom is still in the Beta stage of development. Also, OnZoom is currently limited to attendees within the United States, and Hosts who have paid Zoom licenses with billing addresses in the U.S. As soon as global access is available, we’ll let you know.

What Next? 

Click here to introduce yourself and broaden your network! 

About OnZoom

OnZoom is focused on empowering people to accomplish more with Video Communications. (Learn more.)

About Me

I’m Austin from the OnZoom Team. My background is in virtual education/training, and I’m excited to learn from each of you! My goal is to help you get up and running full speed OnZoom! You’ll see me (and some other OnZoom Team members) all throughout this forum. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

6 REPLIES 6

ignacio
Listener

Hi Austin 😀

When is OnZoom expected to be available for attendees in Japan 🇯🇵, and Europe 🇪🇺?

Thanks for the update!

イグナシオ

AustinP

Hey Ignacio, we'll be sure to let you know as soon as global access is available for OnZoom! In the meantime, have you checked out Zoom Events?

Thanks @AustinP  !   I didn't know about Zoom Events.  ( I have a license for Zoom Meetings only).

Today I registered for Zoomtopia, and for the first time I am seeing the Zoom Events screen (the "lobby" screen with sessions and itinerary). Wow!

イグナシオ

AustinP

@ignacio, feel free to explore more about Zoomtopia by clicking here: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Zoomtopia/bd-p/Zoomtopia

bambam
Listener

Curious about when will OnZoom be available in China..

drii1029
Listener

Thank you